‘You’ is a psychological thriller crime series in the process of delivering its season 3. The fans are eagerly waiting for You season 3 to arrive. However, due to certain conditions, the show is delayed. Although the arrival is still a mystery, we got another update on the show. According to recent news, You season 3 will bring 12 new characters to the show. Woah. Details on these new characters are also out. So, make sure to get all the info on the new show.
‘You’ is an American psychological thriller drama series created by Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble. Moreover, Warner Horizon Television, in association with Alloy Entertainment and A&E Studios, produces the show. The series is based on the novel by Caroline Kepnes. The series debuted in 2018 on Lifetime and was later available to stream on Netflix. Initially, it received limited views and reviews. However, when it aired on Netflix, it became more popular, earning a huge audience.
The second season was then released in December 2019 as a Netflix original. In January 2020, the show was renewed for another season, set to release in 2021.
New Cast And Characters: A Brief List
- Saffron Burrows (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) will return as Love’s mother, Dottie. After her son’s death, she wants to focus her life on Love and her grandchild completely. Burrows joins the third season as a series regular.
- Michaela McManus (The Village) will play Natalie. She is Joe’s next-door neighbor. Being married to a wealthy man, Natalie is successful and socially known. But, she also has secrets of her own, which Joe wants to learn about.
- Tati Gabrielle ( Chilling Adventures of Sabrina) will play Marienne. Marriene is a librarian who does not tangle with others. However, she is way too smart for people and is quite an observer. But, beneath everything and her savvy-ness, she is hiding her pain and is living for the betterment of both her and her child.
- Dylan Arnold (Halloween) plays Theo. He is a college student who is wise and perceptive. Although he has troubles with his stepfather, and he often creates problems for himself while helping others.
- Ben Mehl (The Good Wife) plays Dante, another librarian. Dante is a brilliant man who retains his wit no matter what is going on in his life. He is a family man with two stepchildren.
- Shannon Chan-Kent (Another Life) plays Kiki. She is a loyal member of Sherry’s ‘mean girl’ group. Kiki is a wife, mother, and life coach, and she enjoys her life and long gossip sessions at the cafe.
- Chris O’Shea (Madam Secretary) plays Andrew. He is another member of Sherry’s cliquish group. He is a fit stay-at-home dad and is also the talk of the town.
- Christopher Sean (Days of Our Lives) plays Kiki’s husband, Brandon. He had it all in his 20s as a tech investor. But, now, he stays at home to take care of his kids.
- Ayelet Zurer (Angels & Demons) will play Dr. Chandra. A chic and passionate couple’s therapist who likes getting to the bottom of the problem.
- Bryan Safi (9-1-1) will play Jackson. He is Andrew’s husband and is a tech attorney with money and respect. Despite everything, he is humble and loves Andrew very much.
- Mackenzie Astin (Homeland) will play Gil. Gil is a simple geology professor who possesses a good heart and nothing really special.
- Jack Fisher (NCIS) will play young Joe Goldberg.
The show is currently filming season 3 and is said to premiere in 2021. No date is specified at the moment.